<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Friday, March 22, 2013

Okay, time to blog about my short Bangkok trip with the boyfriend. It's our second time there, and I really restricted my shopping because I don't want to end up buying too many things but end up not wearing all of it (like the other time). So, I really spent all my money very wisely. And I'm happy with the result. I end up wearing almost all my Bangkok loots and the clothes are really much cheaper (for the quality) and it's prettier than my previous loots. (: Anyway, we ate a lot more this time round but the food was disappointing!

I remember telling Derrick and we concluded (from the last trip) that Bangkok food can never go wrong. Wherever we go, the food is damn good. What the heck, the second trip really made us regret saying that. We went to a restaurant called "Cabbage & Condoms" which was damn difficult to find. Waste my time, effort, energy & money (that I could very well go shopping with it, worse thing is after eating, we kept talking about our opportunity costs). The restaurant actually had a very good concept behind it, helping kids with HIV I think? All the statues were made up of condoms and instead of giving mints to their customers, they give free-flow condoms. Anyway, free condoms is not the point. K lah, let the pictures do the talking.










Sorry, please bear with this picture cause we were trying to do our 1st ootd in BKK.

The everyone-raved-about mango sticky rice

But this boy don't like mango.

The stupid restaurant, make me so sian.






My little present.





So damn chio





HOW STEEP PLEASE. I NEARLY DIED.




Okay, no more photos. I'm going to sleep 'cause tomorrow is FRYDAYFRYDAY.

won't you keep my secret for me? 22.3.13