<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Sunday, July 17, 2011

precamp was soo nostalgic. and it's nice to see ppl of your same age attending the camp. and i miss those days when haunter was still going to start their foc. ): we were so young. everything was so good. we had the time of our lives. and now, we are going to enter the working phase. seriously life sucks as you get older.

i shld seriously start using my twitter account.

and i seriously buitahan work already really. BTH TO THE MAX. i feel so stressed just thinking of doing projects on my own ): how can i cope on my own??? i cant possibly do up a ppt slide and pass to you to present to your clients??? im happy that u have so much faith & confidence in me but sorry i dont have faith & confidence in myself to let you present the slides to your clients like that. ohmygeeeeeeeee nightmare #1.

but as of now, this nightmare is temporary. ive been having dreams, weird dreams. that i dont want to have because when those dreams come, i get affected. -dont think sick- i think and think those thoughts that i dont want to think. because afterall, ishmvm. aiscahvm.

i keep telling myself, time and time again. dont hold your breath.

wwthfga

won't you keep my secret for me? 17.7.11