<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Thursday, August 5, 2010

byebye junwei ): cant believe the junwei whos always so near us has flown off for his exchange ): sharon cried okay, so sad ): then now i want to talk to somebody also not so easy already. junwei ah junwei. ): come back soon okay!

but hes coming back fr DnD! awesome right!! hahaha yay cant believe DnD is coming :) time to go shoppinggggg :D

anyways , ever since camp ended, haku has been meeting EVERYDAY! wow seriously i admire that spirit! it's forever burning know. really awesome. and photoformation on the travellator was mega awesome tooooo!! hahaha hermes did it on the mrt, haunter did it at cineleisure & haku is doing it on changi's travellator. i think haunter need to do a more impactful photoformation! haha maybe we should do it on the mrt tracks HAHAHA.

so anyways, we were all loitering around the airport to decide what to do until we all decided to go back home & meet another time instead. haha yuzhen and i spent some quality time alone together, just walking around town and EATING & EATING. seriously so fat now. gonna work out every week when sch reopens. really need that exerciseeeee.

& when i'm home & thought i could finally settle down to do some quality work (OH ! I GOT A NEW HOME-BASED JOB TOO! HEHE.) , i got a call from yuzhen asking if i still wanted to go down to amk for prawning with the freshies! haha, i seriously wanted to stay at home lor but then since i can prolly reach home early, why not right. soooo, i went out at like 10 plus & im back at 12plus! :D

thanks to zhiyuan & yuzhen ah! :D anyways, i managed to catch a prawn in 10-15mins! :D awesome right. best achievement so far! & i ate frog leg porridge w zhen & yuan for supper :D okok, NO SMILEY. i shld be :( instead, so fat now ):

& i suppose theres gonna be sushi buffet on fri (w shangying reagan & zhen!) and kims restaurant (w xy and gang!) :D:D ohmygee, say hi to 'fatamanda'

won't you keep my secret for me? 5.8.10