<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Thursday, February 12, 2009

wahhhhhhhhhhhh, i want some kaching. i seriously broke, NO MONEY NO MONEY. PLZ UNDERSTAND IF IM BROKE OK. dont expect me to watch 1000000 movies, i cant eat expensive meals, only can eat at kopitiam. dont expect me to shop online so xy&melvin please stop giving me online sprees thanks for the so-very-nice-intentions (hahhaa). i cant go shopping so freely anymore so girls dont keep saying, "eh very nice leh please buy?" and dont chase me for bday presents. so far nobody has done tht yet., but just telling you to be patient. wait till i get my pay first okay. cause apparently, i spent all my pay already. ty so much everybody i really appreciate you for your very kind cooperation. when i get my pay, I SURE TELL YOU. everyday eat food play game go shopping with you all okay. for now, please just kick me out of all your plans hahaha unless is really cheap thrill. like BADMINTON, PICNIC, MOVIEMARATHON IN THE HOUSE. thanks so much love muchmuch. <33333333

and then today right, i went for the stupid job interview with rachel timothy and ys lah and then you know the uncle tell me to come down for interview as long as i call him beforehand then can already i still call him email him tell him im coming down on thursday with 3 other people he still say ok. worse thing is say ok already i call him he ask me, "huh wad interview" then i clarify with him already he still say 'oh sorry all taken up alrady' EH EH EH UNCLE WHAT IS THIS . aiya nvm lah nvm lah. so he say sign up as backups cause a lot of ppl prob wont turn up. SO PPL., dont turn up please dont turn up i think i need the cash more than you do . ya lor and then now i so paiseh to those 3 ppl and tht ys isnt making things easier for me he keep saying i shld be feeling very sorry thanks ah uncle next time i got money then i treat you all to 50cents icecream now i tht one also cannot afford thanks ah sorry hor 3 ppl. make me throw face leh tht man make us zoom down to chinatown peoples parkcentre then tell us we have to be backup. AIYO WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS but nvm lah just give us good lobang next time otherwise i really malu until cannot malu already

aft the 2 mins of filling up forms we wna go home alr rachel say hungrhungry wna go SWENSENS to eat ah siao that woman got pay still wna rip me off yes lor, what kind of cousin but NVM LA NVM LA . if it's not for the 1-for-1 icecream i sure wont go one lor thankfully i got eat the icecream and pay 5 dollars thanks ah now im broke by 10000000 times. I NEED MONEYYYYYYYYY but i dont wna be moneyminded if i got spare coins i will donate one i will i will, i think

holding on the days drag on. stupid girl, i should have known. i should have known , (nv to spend money like flowing water) ):

won't you keep my secret for me? 12.2.09