<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Sunday, February 8, 2009

picnic with michelle, rachel , theresa:D:D really love them to bits and pieces and shreds.

hooxy came over to bb after her driving. we wenta eat subway and hung out around wm. i went to get some drinks and she developed some photos. we saw joshua tan please. ages since i last saw him. saw him at subway first but he didnt see us. then aft tht we saw him at bengawan solo and then finally shop&save and he saw us. hahah.

the queue was long at shop&save. the cashier gave us the 'counter closed' sign t tell us tht we're the last customer shes gna serve. XY IS SO FUNNY ! there was another customer who stood behind us and xy flashed the sign at him so funny please. you shld have seen her actions lor.

thennnnnnn we went to watsons and got 10 items t get a free item please:D:D GOOD GOOD SAVE MONEY THTS WAD CHEAPO AUNTIES DO TO SAVE MONEY. (:(:

xy came over to my hse to slack some time away before gg for her farewell party. i went to change and get ready for picnic:D:D.

went over with michelle t meet up with rachel at clementi and later wcp t meet theresa. haha soooo cool please i love picnic with them:D:D super fun. we eat laugh and had some good fun. photos up next time:D:D


SARAH LIM! eatx10000. wf you look so feminine here plzzz

okay both of you look pretty:D

sarah!! (: my gg to skl partner aka hornypartner

wf wf wf ((: ALLEBEST for everything , specifically sth. ;) eh wait. wooo look at tht~ do you see someone you wld often see in NUM hehheh;)

sometimes i walk around the town, for hours just to settle down. but i take you back and you kick me down. cause thts the way, uhhuh uhuhuh, i like it

won't you keep my secret for me? 8.2.09