<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008

finally started work today. ARGH, not that i liked it. in fact, I HATE WORKING. i mean the friends i have and made are super nice and all. and the supervisors were really patient with me. BUT I JUST HATE IT. i hate standing for 10 hrs with only 30 mins of break. no dinner and lunch was pathetic cause no time. i dont like i really dont like. i wanted to quit but it is festive season and they alr planned my schedule. so i cant. furthermore, i saw a lot of jj ppl and friends. which is, fine. but, i dont like to work. im not complaining. but how can i not?? my legs are aching the shitbagsmuscles out of me. my feet are bursting with blisters. tell me why i still love converse man.

i saw wy and jy first thing in the morning. how encouraging PLZZZ. wenyao said,"wah! shes doing all the sai gang job" wowwwwwwwwwwww hahahha thanks ah thanks. JIAYI! idk if im free to eat ur lunch anymore ): ): cause work's taking up my time. ARGH my plansssss.

xy&melvin came to visit me. oh i saw wilson too. but he came for my sister. thanks for the cross xy ! (: i will work hard, at e risk of falling down ladders and breaking fragile stuffs. I WILL TRY MY BEST! (:

i saw caroline too(: had a small chat with her although i wasnt supposed to hahaha. and joseph fooooo hhahahhaha. not like i know him well buttttttt HAHA hes afterall a fairsian rigggght. oh im tired

can i say i hate this?

won't you keep my secret for me? 17.12.08