<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

yay it's almost over i feel as if im totally free already. FREEEEEDOM. now my mom cant say i cant do this and i cant do that already heeeheeee.

i think my brother's getting more irritating by the picosecond. seriously ! ):< he keeps shaking my chair just cause he got excited by his game. even if he excited also not my business dk why he must come agitate me like that.

had econs paper1 today and 2 10M questions. seriously. 10 m??? idk but i think it's tough to score esp when the 10 m qn is when we have to anyhow crap out ans cause not enough time. haha oh actually that case is probably only for me cause i always no time to finish my papers. but im just grateful that it's over !! (:

went home alone today. heehee and saw hxy & melvin across the road at the opp bus stop. wah melvin has some huge voice box. he shouted and i :O:O amazing. i think im losing my sense of happiness already. okay not really but i used to feel whirpy everytime, at least most of the time. but now i find it so difficult to smile already. maybe a's is wearing me thin. i feel so jaded. but i know i just feel tired and i dun feel like talking or laughing. i just want to hang out but be quiet. hahahha so sometimes youve got to understand why i suddenly space out & keep quiet. it's not cause im sad or angry. hehe im just evolving ahahhaaa i think. but i think aft this, it's gonna be okay already lol. no worries!

i tried curling my sister's hair before i went t skl today. so cool i can do super ultra ugly curls ! i do for her she immediately go wash her hair. -.- but when i came home, wah she do on herself do until so niceeeeee. shes got this talent to dress up and look good while i'm those 'anything-also-can-as-long-as-look-okay-can-already' kind of person. i cant wait to go out & play! (:

all the best t everybody for the rest of their papers! (:

i call you up whenever things go wrong
youre always there youre my shoulder to cry on

won't you keep my secret for me? 12.11.08