<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

studied with xy at gp cc in the morning. left at about 4 for xe's bday surprise. met jeslyn & xe's senior, zixiang. he bought a cake to surprise her. so we were thinking of how to surprise her. i dumbly gave xe a call to ask her if shes at home and asked her a math qn to make it less obvious. but she suspected already lah. so xy suggested that she & jeslyn drop by first while zixiang & i try to light up the candle while hiding at some corner. hehehe it was really a surprise lah , for her. cause she was ultra shocked when she saw zixiang coming in. and she zoomed to the back of her house super funny. we chit chatted till about 6 plus before gg home. so tired better go study now . all the best to everyone taking a's (:

cant wait

won't you keep my secret for me? 5.11.08