<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008

suucks. im so sorry to all those who kena-ed my coffee today idk what the heckkk i was doing when i swung my hand and my yuanyang went splishsplash everywhere. & I FEEL SO BAD FOR KENA-ING CHRISTINAS FRIENDS , if i did ! oh innocent parties so so sorry !

tsk !! and i stained my converse & shit, got this coffee smelly smell in my shoes, & my socks and my skirt & it's so gross that i really HATE IT ttm i tell you im not going for cheap thrills anymore lah no more no more even if it's cheapor free i dont want them anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. cause it splishsplash everywhere &hit manymany ppl and amandaleong is so so sorry about it okay. really so so genuinely sorry!!

sorry to my lovely friends who got it and sorry for using up heaps&heaps&mountains of tissue paper. AND SHISANG, thanks for zooming with the mop okay youre my saviORRRRR. thanksthanks so much i laughed so hard when i was cleaning up e mess that i was shakingreaaalyy hard. but bad experience no more cheap thrills no more already. anw yuanyang wasnt nice to drink at all, cause we went t kbox to grab some m&ms to dunk into our yuanyangs t make it sweeter. :S:S maybe tts why i was laughing&got too excitedand my cup went toppletopple off the table. EMBARRRRASSING. RQ AND NANA, SORRY FOR USING UP PRECIOUS TISSUES. AND PS, THANKS FOR HELPING ME TO CLEAN TOO.

lucky HL, fels&tings. they werent there !!

aft tt was math lesson& my legs were sticky from the coffeealthough there was no sugar. oh yeah hor. then why isit stickyyy. so i was dabbing it w tissue paper and the girls were so nice to clean up with me too i felt so touched i , i , i , i , i.. was so touched . then tings did sth sooo sweet. she really really helped to clean up aft me. hahahha oh loves and then off i went one feet bare back to class . in short, everybodys just so darn nice to everybody & i m gonna miss all of you to bitspieces&shreds aft skls over ):

anyway, we played at the swingswing and climbed over the ropey thing and christinas so man okay she actually did it so fast quick and teleported over to the other side while fel&i were struggling&deciding if we shld go over . eventually we didnt but i think felicia actually can one leh cause her legs are sexily long

TMRS GONNA BE A BETTER DAY. no more coffee already and no more CHEAPTHRILL. and whats best is the surprise __________ tmr (:

i hate what youre putting me through
what have you done to me now,
i just cant sleep at night

won't you keep my secret for me? 9.9.08