<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Sunday, September 14, 2008

HEHAHO im famished but i think i'll be going instant cause there isnt food left youknow , cause ppl eat food and a lot of ppl eat a lot of food and when i wake up uhoh all the foods gone so tt means i have to go instant

ilovehxy but it seems like SOMEBODY loves her moremore & spring her surprises every now&then which is goodgood cause it's so Lomantic hahahha eh eh todays mid autumn festival but apparently no one in my familys gonna celebrate it. aha i mean yesyes we all outgrew it &the only kids in my house now is like jeremy poor boy he loves to play with sparklers . the older cousins wld always have to acc him downstairs t play with his sparklers but sometimes the way he play is so scary cause the fire thing can just fly right into your eyes & the nextday blinded

i shld learn how to cook soon my mom says she will teach me how to bake&cook aft a's but tts after a's then i can probably whip sth up for friends &animals anyway the animals thing right, it's not an insult okayyyy it's a compliment

i was quite looking forward t today cause i thought we wld really go playplay with lanterns and sparklers & my mom made it sound like it's gonna happen cause she asked me what kind of lanterns i wld like , the sound&lightbulb kind of the fire kind boohoos in the end nth happened but it's good lah later i will set fire on rachels curly hair lolol

SHE CURLED HER HAIR YKNOW . it happened more than 3weeks ago shit theres skl tmr ): i am 'SO' looking forward to it sense my eagerness pls .

i want to find never-style-hair tmr (:(: im gg to keep my eyes peeled :D

i feel so bad for wanting to burn rachelkwans hair because i read her blog.

'Ohkay me is bored girl today , Two out of all my most important people in life is telling/inducing/urging me to study !! Two = Amanda & Camille' RACHELKWAN YOURE IMPORTANT PERSON TOO(: i wont burn your hair anymore):

i never thought i wld catch this lovebug again

won't you keep my secret for me? 14.9.08