<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008

i havent been blogging. trying not to come online as much as i can, before i get too dependent on the internet.

anw, some funny incidents happened to me, and made a rather big funny kinda impact.

i was sleeping one night. and i was awakened by my 'tts not my name' ringtone. it was rather loud just in case it was an emergency or sth. and i replied my friend subconsciously. and it went sth like, "that's why you should claim the pigs to join together so you can watch them another day." hoho, no link. i was quite embarrassed actually.

had econs lesson and miss tiong is soooo cute pls. again, she called te wei to ans her qns. it's like a routine kinda thing.

her: te wei, give me a smart ans.
he: yeah but you must first ask me a smart qn.

funneh.

we used to be good friends i have t say. just tt some things change. and vv drastically too. i used to be happy everytime you strike a convo with me but now, instead of feeling happy, i get so stressed up even when you say sth like, "can i ask you a qn?". for fear tt i cant even answer you right and w enough refinement and detail ): what happened??? oh gosh. this sucks. it has gone so cold, and very very dry. ): just t let you know, which i dont think you wld, tt youve always been a good friend. we just dont have time t maintain this.

it's just too hard to maintain.

the maths test this coming friday is making me very very worried. the thought of friday gives me butterflies in my stomach. i hate staying back aft skl and taking tests. it gives me the jitters.

to bethany, dont be emo anymore! ):

HAPPY BDAY SHEILA LOH.
AND HAPPY BDAY (YTD) TINGS (:

hope you like your gifts! :D:D enjoy them

I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing

There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high

I've got the time and I'm wasting it slowly
Here in this moment, I'm half way out the door
Onto the next thing, I'm searching for something that's missing

won't you keep my secret for me? 16.7.08