<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Sunday, June 15, 2008






HAHAHA. my pervertic loves. jessie-victimised.



these are all the photos i have. the rest are in jessie's camera. HAHHA. you loves(: just the way i like it. SO NOW YOU KNOW, IM NOT ALL THAT PERVERTIC. (:

let's go out again! (:(:

mom was hilarious. she started making weird faces at me in the morning. i dont really know how to react back. so i decided to do weird faces back at her too. and my bro did faces as well. and we realised tt, we look so damn ugly. HAHA the ugly family. just the way i like it(:

whats w timbre nowadays. everyone wants to go. lol i havent been there yet, cause im still a kid. lol lol(:

CANT WAIT FOR OVERNIGHT W RACHEL KWAN. my mom allowed me to stay out, like finally. (:(: CAUSE IT'S MY COUSIN IM TALKING ABT HERE. sometimes my mom needs to trust in me more. lol. maybe she will allow me to travel w friends soon. hahahaha.



i love eating durians (: hahaha grandad brought some home to eat. yummy! oh oh and the durian smell cant be washed off by soap. did you know?? by washing ur fingers in e durian shell, u can actually remove the stench off ur fingers? i tried it. HAHA AND IT WORKS. my mom said it works if u drink water from the durian shell, to remove the heatiness and the durian breath. HAHAHA but i havent tried it. it's too gross. hahaha.

OVERNIGHT(:

i think im crazily .. with ..

won't you keep my secret for me? 15.6.08