<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Thursday, May 29, 2008

morning spent with shisang & rq again. haha ive been seeing them 3 times in a week. aha it's LOVELY with you guys! see you tomorrow again! :D anyway, saw wenfang as well(: with huili. hello! :D:D and rq gave us chocs again(: so sweet of you love. i love our spider dance:D

afternoon spent w sec skl friends at imm bk. haha lovely time with those girllies. the guys owe us big time, seriously. heh heh. oh man. saturday's miss liang's wedding. and i have absolutely nothing to wear:S nil, xy, sher, et, evan, me (: rachel meng came afterwards, with sher and et leaving to meet hf. haha it was so funny lah. saw shu and 2 guys. haha and nil got interested. lol

rachel said sth retarded that happened to her friend. this other guy, apparently hasnt eaten at pepper lunch before (actually i havent too, but im not tt crazy), went to ask the staff at pepper lunch if they only open at lunchtime. HAH. crazy! lol

today was a fun day. didnt do much, as usual. :S oh wells. there're still other days right!!:D:D:D

anyway girllies, i think i will bring u lao po biscuit tmr. my mom is making!:D:D

on the way home, i saw a very very pretty lady. idk but i laid my eyes on her and i think shes damn pretty. i know i looked like a pervert, but i kept looking. shes sooo pretty, absolute gorg(: elegant. she looks fierce and unapproachable, but i think she's a v nice lady inside. idk just an instinct. she just has this unapproachable cover, so that others wldnt think shes easy to trifle with. but actually, shes v sensitive inside. thats how i look at her. hahhaa idk. i think i look a lot at pretty girls. haha they might not know it because yeah! it's pervertic to look. but i think pretty girls are v nice to look at , and i keep looking. haha i think it makes pple feel uncomfortable. BUT BEING PRETTY IS GOOOOOD. u dont need the make-up to look nice, naturally, you wld be(: thats niceeeeeee. oh pretty faces everywhere.

but im not les. heh

You have stolen my heart

Our dreams are sure
And we all will sleep well
We'll sleep well

I watch you spin around
In the highest heels
You are the best one
Of the best ones

We all look like we feel

(:

won't you keep my secret for me? 29.5.08