<body>
BECAUSE I'M AMANDA LEONG! (:


PROFILE

AMANDA LEONG
18/19?
FMPS FMSS JJC NTU

I LOVE GOD
I LOVE FAMILY&FRIENDS
I LOVE PEACEEEE

I WANT GOODGRADES
I WANT SUNNYWEATHER
I WANT $$$
I WANT EVERYBODY I CARE ABT TO BE HAPPY

THEORY

cause when a heart breaks
no, it dont breakeven

ARCHIVES

December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 February 2012 April 2012 May 2012 March 2013
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: deviantart
Background: headlock
Host: photobucket
Pls do not remove credits. Thanks.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007

this is my first blog post. not that i have never blogged before but the previous blog was pretty much a private blog. but now it's, public. but no intention of putting a tagboard. i prefer personal confrontations, sms or calling. (: tagboards dont get me closer to anyone at all. so i prefer phone calls. (:

and to mention about the links.. er, it might take me some time to compile everybody's. but, who wld come to this blog anyway. only those who knows my url right. so i suppose, the links are secondary. right? anyway, i think linking is very troublesome, no? but i'd try my best, i guess? heh heh.

i think small fonts are cool. like, small cute little fonts? haha. they look so teeny weeny and they make me look like i type gently. dont u feel so? look closer. my words are small right, i hope. anyway, im typing real gently on my lappy. cause my nails are long and im afraid it'd scratch the letters on my keys.

anyway, i think my sis has a problem. she has this old pok pok ringtone as her erm, ringtone lah. wont say which ringtone it is. but it's really old pok pok. reminds me of ah peks. but i dont want t tell her t change either. dont want to hurt her ego/pride. everyone has theirs , right?

my daddys back. like finally. hes late home most of the time. maybe i should make some time-table for him or sth. hes getting later and later. ): work. i guess thats how businessmen do their stuff. they spend their time away locked in their offices, confined in their own world and head bummed into their documents. golly, what an exciting life. but nevertheless, i still love my daddy. but it'd be a lonely xmas without him. definitely. his work is his life i suppose. haha.

okay hes back home w supper and im there to munch on it. everyones asleep and im sure daddy doesnt want t be disappointed. so im gonna stuff myself ! hope i digest well and no putting on weight (:

won't you keep my secret for me? 5.12.07